~ 60% say COVID will be a top-a few element in November’s election
Greater part would favor return to rigid COVID protocols this drop
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) (eHealth.com), a foremost on the net personal overall health insurance policy marketplace, these days released results from a study of far more than 2,500 Medicare beneficiaries showing that COVID-19 carries on to have a significant influence on their lives.
“While young folks may well be transferring on, COVID remains a significant concern for Medicare beneficiaries,” says eHealth CEO Fran Soistman. “As COVID scenario and hospitalization rates fluctuate, our survey gives an vital benchmark on the sentiments of a massive and vulnerable segment of the inhabitants.”
Key insights from eHealth’s report:
- COVID will be a massive issue in seniors’ midterm election votes: 62% say the government’s handling of COVID is a top-a few voting concern for them.
- Seniors are scrutinizing government’s pandemic response: 21% say their self esteem in the government’s response to COVID has elevated in the previous year 48% say it is unchanged 31% say it has lowered.
- Quite a few support a return to stringent steps for decreasing the unfold of COVID: 62% assistance reimposing social distancing and masking policies if circumstance counts enhance 47% would get boosters 1-2 situations each and every calendar year if proposed.
- COVID is continue to disruptive: Only 8% say their lives are again to typical, while 39% say they are a lot less fearful than a year back.
- Behavioral adjustments may establish permanent: 73% are significantly less possible to go on a cruise, and 52% are significantly less possible to journey by aircraft, a sharp improve from Might of 2021, when eHealth identified 58% considerably less most likely to go on a cruise and 31% fewer most likely to fly.
Go through the comprehensive report.
eHealth’s report is based mostly on a voluntary study of Medicare beneficiaries who procured Medicare overall health insurance policies plans by means of eHealth. The survey was done in late July of 2022 and a complete of 2,519 responses were being gathered.
eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) operates a primary well being insurance coverage market at eHealth.com and eHealthMedicare.com with technology that presents customers with well being insurance coverage enrollment options. Because 1997, we have linked more than eight million customers with quality, cost-effective overall health insurance policy, Medicare solutions, and ancillary options. Our proprietary marketplace presents Medicare Gain, Medicare Complement, Medicare Component D prescription drug, personal, family members, little business, and other ideas from close to 200 health insurance policies carriers throughout fifty states and the District of Columbia.
Media inquiries, make sure you make contact with: [email protected]
Supply eHealth, Inc.