51% of organizations struggle to manage team health and fitness protection for personnel
87% of companies want to provide coverage devoid of the burden of a team wellbeing system
Couple company proprietors are familiar with decreased-price ICHRA designs
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) (eHealth.com), a main on the internet personal overall health coverage marketplace, today introduced success from an on the internet study of 1,300 people, like additional than 250 owners and managers of compact to medium sized organizations, checking out “discomfort points” in employer-sponsored wellness coverage for the two employers and staff members.
eHealth’s study exhibits modest small business homeowners have a minimal awareness of Unique Coverage Overall health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA) plans that could allow them to help worker overall health coverage whilst managing fees:
- 64% of companies are unaware of ICHRA programs that would allow them to supply tax-advantaged premium aid for wellbeing strategies picked by employees.
- 51% are struggling to deal with the price tag of employer-sponsored group programs today.
- 87% want another way to enable staff get insured without having providing a conventional group approach.
“Our study suggests that numerous businesses are unhappy with the normal team well being insurance model – and a lot of personnel sense the exact way,” said eHealth CEO Fran Soistman. “I would especially encourage scaled-down firms that just are not able to pay for group wellness insurance to look at choices like ICHRA to handle expenses and give staff far more customized protection options.”
Added insights on the difficulties faced by workers:
- Staff want more and greater protection possibilities: About half (49%) say they are only given 1-2 health and fitness plan options by their employers 58% say their employer-sponsored plan selections are not nicely aligned with their wellness treatment needs.
- Personnel want more control in excess of their overall health insurance policies choices: 90% consider you must be capable to choose your wellbeing system with you when you go away a position 74% say they would prefer to opt for their have overall health system centered on options in their area somewhat than find from among the a handful of decided on by their employer.
Study the whole report.
eHealth’s study was done by way of a 3rd-social gathering vendor in September of 2022. Additional info can be uncovered in the Methodology section of the report.
eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) operates a primary wellbeing coverage market at eHealth.com and eHealthMedicare.com with know-how that delivers individuals with wellness insurance plan enrollment remedies. Since 1997, we have related more than 8 million users with high-quality, inexpensive health insurance policies, Medicare possibilities, and ancillary options. Our proprietary marketplace features Medicare Gain, Medicare Dietary supplement, Medicare Portion D prescription drug, specific, family members, smaller small business, and other ideas from about 200 health and fitness coverage carriers across fifty states and the District of Columbia.
Media inquiries, remember to contact: [email protected]
Source eHealth, Inc.