A health coach has shared a delicious low-calorie eggs benedict with just five ingredients – and it tastes just like one you’d order at a cafe.
To create the breakfast classic Bec first placed 60g of short-cut bacon inside the oven to cook until golden.
Scroll to watch video
Bec Hardgrave has shared how to make a healthier eggs benedict that’s only 425 calories
She then dropped two eggs into a pot of boiling water to poach and while they cooked she toasted an English muffin.
Once toasted Bec placed the halves onto a plate and put a handful of baby spinach on each slice before placing one slice of cooked bacon on top of each and a perfectly poached egg on top.
To finish, Bec drizzled 40g of Hollandaise sauce by Masterfoods over her poached eggs to enjoy.
How to make healthy eggs benedict:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tip Top English muffin
- 60g Short-cut bacon
- 30g Baby spinach
- 40g Masterfoods hollandaise sauce
- Place 60 grams of short-cut bacon on a rack inside the oven to cook until golden.
- Drop two eggs into a pot of boiling water to poach them and while they cook toast one English muffin.
- Place the toasted muffin halves onto a plate and put a handful of baby spinach on each slice.
- Put one slice of cooked bacon on top of each muffin and sit a perfectly poached egg on top.
- Drizzle 40 grams of Hollandaise sauce by Masterfoods all over the poached eggs to enjoy.
‘It is so easy and simple to do and the perfect cafe-style breakfast to have at home,’ the health coach said.
She posted the easy-to-make recipe to social media where many foodies have shared their thoughts on the healthy breakfast classic.
The health coach cooked bacon, poached eggs and assembled the ingredients on an English muffin topped with spinach, hollandaise sauce and cracked black pepper
‘BRB I am making this as soon as possible,’ one foodie wrote.
‘Shhh don’t tell the secret all the hollandaise at the shops will run out,’ another wrote.
‘Loos so delicious! So perfect for a Sunday morning,’ a third wrote.